1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board Game Corner?

Discussion in 'BreachLAN 33' started by DictaTyr, Apr 28, 2015.

1. DictaTyr

DictaTyr Active Member

Just a little idea but video games allll day long can get a little boring at times and sometimes you just want to sit around a table, looking another player straight in the eye as they play the most bullshit move against you that they possibly could as your eyes become full of bloodlust, so to cater for those of us with murderous intent I would like to suggest a board game corner, probably at the back of the hall. I can bring along a few games including Super Munchkin, The Gothic Game, Elder Signs and Betrayal at House on the Hill.

You guys interested in it? Would likely be at night time that the games would be played and a lot of them are 1-2 hours so wouldn't take up too much time before bed ^^

themast and grogers126 like this.
  2. themast

themast Self Proclaimed God

Uno and Cards against humanity are always a winner

3. Bloodnok

Bloodnok Well-Known Member

Seeing that Sunday is May the Fourth.

I will be taking Star Wars Trival Pursuit that is prequel free.

grogers126 likes this.
  4. DictaTyr

DictaTyr Active Member

Monday's the 4th! Also, prequels weren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

5. Bloodnok

Bloodnok Well-Known Member

Whoops, my bad

6. grogers126

grogers126 Sniper

7. DictaTyr

DictaTyr Active Member

I don't have either of them, however I do have them on TableTop Simulator and an online website for CaH, however if you have them then bring them along.

Anyone else who has boardgames feel free to bring a couple along (Not monopoly though, I will literally flip a table).

8. Castiana

Castiana Soon™

I would beat you like the red headed step-child of a rented mule at Monopoly.

9. grogers126

grogers126 Sniper

tyr how do you expect to flip a table when your only 2ft 3in and the table is taller than you :bart:

10. DictaTyr

DictaTyr Active Member

I'm not THAT short ;_;

sirflukesalot and Castiana like this.