The next event is:Event Name:
BreachLAN #52Event Location:
Logie Durno Village HallEvent Start:
14-02-2020 at 16:00Event End:
17-02-2020 at 16:00Event Capacity:
48 spacesEvent Space:
45 remainingEvent Length:
72 HoursLogin or Register
What to take to a BreachLAN
Other essentials that you may require
- A PC with 100/1000 network card fitted and installed.
- Headphones set (speakers are forbidden)
- Keyboard & Mouse
- All Power leads required to run your system including a 4-way trailing socket.
- All Games required to play at event.
- Any system disks in the event of a PC crash - optional, but advisable.
- Laptop Cooler as heat from you laptop may cause damage to the tables.
Please mark all your hardware with your identity as proof of ownership. Entrance and exit to the event shall be through only one door. There is no smoking in the event hall. All players are responsible for all litter they occur, please use bins provided.
- Food and Drink?
- Money - Purchase of Dominoes Pizza and sometimes raffle tickets.
- Sleeping bag. (Double airbeds only to be used if two people are sharing due to restricted sleeping space)
- Deodorant (can get rather smelly after 72 hours), change of clothes?
- Mouse Mat (the tables we use are not the best for optical mice)